PolyDict Batch Converter – for StarDict dictionaries
PolyDict Batch Converter is a tool for converting StarDict format dictionaries to PolyDict format and searches all the subfolders from the specified path for the dictionaries to convert.
- You can use StarDict format dictionaries without conversion on PolyDict. This can make the dictionaries much easier to move. PolyDict format contains lots of image and sound resource files into a single file.
- The folder name for the resource files such as images (png, jpg, bmp, etc.) and pronunciations (mp3, wav etc.) for each dictionary should be one of ‘res’, ‘rsrc’, ‘resource’, ‘resources’ or the same one to the dictionary file name, and the folder should be located in the same folder as the dictionary file.
- This tool is a GUI tool for Windows.
- Select the output folder by pressing the 「Change」 button.
- Add StarDict dictionary files to convert.
- Start the batch converting by pressing the 「Convert」 button.
for Windows GUI (XP, 7, and 8) :